cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marcial Rosales" <marcial.rosa...@spectel.com>
Subject Re: XSP Generator not using Cocoon Entity Resolver but default xerces resolver
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 14:37:07 GMT
	Hi all,

	I am trying to use the Cocoon catalog for resolving external parsed entities. I have configured
Cocoon to use its own entity resolver but it seems that it is not configuring the parser used
to parse the XSP files. I am trying to factor out chuncks of xml into external xml files that
are included into the XSP using entity references.

This is the header of my little xsp file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!DOCTYPE xsp:page [
    <!ENTITY book_meeting SYSTEM "book_meeting">
]>

This is the configuration I am using in cocoon.xconf:

cocoon.xconf :
  <entity-resolver class="org.apache.cocoon.components.resolver.ResolverImpl" logger="core.resolver">
   <parameter name="catalog" value="/resources/entities/catalog"/>
   <parameter name="verbosity" value="10"/>
  </entity-resolver>

This is the configuration in CatalogManager.properties:
verbosity=10
catalogs=
prefer=public
allow-oasis-xml-catalog-pi=yes

in this is the log obtained within sitemap.log:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\WebPortal\Tomcat\webapps\webportal3\sitemaps\provisioning\docs\book_meeting
(The system cannot find the file specified)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:69)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:156)
	at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:960)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(XMLEntityManager.java:731)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(XMLEntityManager.java:660)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEntityReference(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1074)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1490)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:333)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.StandardParserConfiguration.parse(StandardParserConfiguration.java:525)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.StandardParserConfiguration.parse(StandardParserConfiguration.java:581)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:147)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1157)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
	at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLFilterImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.LogicsheetCodeGenerator.generateCode(LogicsheetCodeGenerator.java:173)
<remaning removed for clarity>