cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "ayana joseph" <jo_yan...@hotmail.com>
Subject FLOWSCRIPT PROBLEM
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:18:45 GMT
<DIV class=RTE><FONT face="Courier New">I am using cocoon 2.1.3 on windows XP.
I have a woody form which when submitted should show an acknowledgement page (or error page
if appropriate). The problem I am having is a very strange one, the first time I visit the
form page I am immediately directed to the acknowledgment page. However, and this is the strange
part, if I edit the page (say by uncommenting "print("....");") and refresh, it all works
fine. <BR><BR>What could be causing this (remember I am 2.1.3, if this is a fixed
bug tell me to upgrade). </FONT><BR></DIV></DIV></div><br
clear=all><hr>Add photos to your e-mail with <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMBEN/2746??PS=47575">MSN
8.</a> Get 2 months FREE*.</html>