cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christina" <lechael...@hotmail.com>
Subject delay caused by jetty's database configuration when start cocoon servlet
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:09:50 GMT
I am using  cocoon 2.1.4 with its inbuilt jetty
every time I start cocoon by "cocoon servlet"
there is extra delay caused by jetty's database configuration, it says there is not some kind
of configuration so it make some directory every time!!.
I tried to find out how to fix the delay, but there is little documentation about it even
in jetty's website.
Would anybody please throw my a light on how to fix it?
Thanks!!

06:04:05.831 EVENT  Starting Jetty/4.2.14
06:04:17.368 EVENT  Started WebApplicationContext[/,.\build\webapp]
- No configuration file specified, going with the default configuration
- The database configuration file is not specified and there was no xindice.db.h
ome property set, so Xindice was unable to determine a database location. Databa
se will be created relative to the current directory.
- Database points to D:\cocoon\cocoon-2.1.4\db
- No configuration file specified, going with the default configuration
- The database configuration file is not specified and there was no xindice.db.h
ome property set, so Xindice was unable to determine a database location. Databa
se will be created relative to the current directory.
server.properties not found, using command line or default properties
Opening database: D:\cocoon\cocoon-2.1.4\build\webapp\WEB-INF\db\cocoondb
HSQLDB server 1.7.1 is running