cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Pöschel <poesc...@aidossoftware.com>
Subject Problems with precomile xsp's (Cocoon 2.1.5)
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:12:29 GMT
I want precompile my xsp's with the Command line Interface using by ant.

snipped from build.xml:
	<arg line="-P true -C ${build.webapp.dir}/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf -w
${build.webapp.dir}/WEB-INF/work -u ERROR -k ../etc/logkit4cli.xconf -l
cli -c ${build.webapp.dir}"/>

in Cocoon 2.1.4 works this fine, but not Cocoon 2.1.5
 Error: Please, specify at least one starting URI.

Snipped from your documentation:
"If no URIs are specified, it will scan all directories within the context
directory looking for XSP files, each of which will be compiled."

Only we can use this variant. The variant with the starting URI functioned
not with ant without application server, datebase, ours license service etc.
Was this change so intended?

Greetings from

Andrea Pöschel
Knowledge Engine Development