cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jörg Heinicke" <Joerg.Heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [CocoonForms] Disable Calendar
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:51:19 GMT
> Just one small question: What do I have to do if I want to disable the
> calendar in woody-Forms.

The forms-samples-styling.xsl includes by default the
forms-advanced-field-styling.xsl (which itself includes the
forms-field-styling.xsl). The advanced styling includes htmlarea,
double-listbox and calendar styling. If you do not need any of them, just do
not include the stylesheet for advanced styling but the simple one.

Joerg