cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Conal Tuohy" <Conal.Tu...@vuw.ac.nz>
Subject how to use SWFGenerator? what is "wrapped XMLReader"?
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 06:11:45 GMT
I'm trying for the first time to deal with Flash in Cocoon, but when I try to generate XML
from a flash file, I get an error:

Original Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Cannot handle XML input without a wrapped XMLReader

	at de.tivano.flash.swf.parser.SWFReader.delegateParsing(SWFReader.java:354)
	at de.tivano.flash.swf.parser.SWFReader.parse(SWFReader.java:427)
	at org.apache.cocoon.generation.SWFGenerator.generate(SWFGenerator.java:99)
etc.

I don't know what this means - can anyone enlighten me?
What XML input is this? I'm reading from an SWF file, not an XML file.
Or else, how do I "wrap" an XMLReader?

Thanks!

Con