cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Lane <ja...@root10.net>
Subject databases and flow [again]
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 15:36:54 GMT
Hi list,

OK I have the requirement for a dynamic select list, similar to the
County Selector example (cocoon/samples/woody/countryselector ). My
requirement is that both selects are database generated, so this will
obviously require that the flow.js be generated.

I have looked on the mailing list and the wiki, the message I pick up
is Hibernate, Flow, Woody/Cforms? This seems overkill to me as I'm not
performing any inserts or deletes? Is there a simpler way to do this?
Am I missing the point?

Couldn't I just generate the flow with the TextSerializer?

Any pointers appreciated

Hibernate looks interesting though.

Jason Lane

Developer