cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ben Sheppard <Celtic...@MyRealBox.com>
Subject Re: Interest in Boston Cocoon Users Group
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 04:45:34 GMT
At 04:48 PM 6/29/2004 -0400, Brad Kain wrote:
>The purpose of this email is to solicit interest in a Boston-area users
>group focused on Cocoon and Cocoon-based applications.

I have been up here all alone on the North Shore of Massachusetts, working
with Cocoon for several months now, I and finally got around to joining
this user group in the hopes that I may meet some local folks to
collaborate with.  Your post was the very first to come down after
receiving the welcome message!  Theres gotta be a reason for that. Ha!

I have a complete suite of Apache based technologies currently installed as
a developer sandbox on an H-Sphere cluster, and plan to incorporate Cocoon
as one of the main technologies behind my hosting business.  So, I am
certainly interested in discussing the creation of a Boston-area users group.

Benyamin Sheppard - CTO Paradigm Visions Inc.

web: http://www.instanthost.biz
email: ben@instanthost.net
mobile: 508-843-2215