cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vilya Harvey <vi...@lineone.net>
Subject Re: CForm - Disabling buttons from flow scripts
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:32:12 GMT
Derek Hohls wrote:

> Vil
>
> Thanks for the heads-up...
>
> But if its going be superceded by Widge N (and
> they do seem to be multiplying!) will that mean
> having to rewrite a chunk of code?

It would depend on whether or not the union widget is kept in Cocoon for
backwards compatibility, I guess. I don't know how likely this is to happen.
That might be a good question for the dev mailing list.

I don't really know very much (anything, actually) about how the choice and
mask widgets are supposed to be used, so I have no idea how much rework
would be required if union gets dropped. That's something I need to look
into, I suppose. If I find out any more I'll be sure to post it.

Vil.
--
             __