cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: HSSF Serializer: Back To The <gmr:PrintInformation> Problem
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 01:19:12 GMT
On 28.06.2004 10:14, Skladovs, Victor wrote:

> I would like actually to solve this problem and to try to write a
> patch. The problem is, that I've never done it before and don't know
> what should I start with. Apart from that, I don't have enough time
> to concentrate myself only on this problem.
>
> QUESTION: Could anybody help me to write this patch? I think if we do
> it in two or three, it will not take very long, won't it?

Hello Victor (or Viktor?),

extending the POI serializer is probably not that difficult, that you
need two or three people. Organizing them is probably more difficult. If
I would have time I could have a look on it but I have to write a
diploma thesis in the next months. Maybe you have luck and you will find
someone helping you on Friday, there are many people meeting at First
Friday in IRC: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFriday.

Joerg