cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <san...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: Lets Not Go Big Game Hunting!
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:04:03 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 23.06.2004 17:03, sandor@cs.uu.nl wrote:
>
>> A very large part of "learning Cocoon is like eating an
>> elephant" (love the metaphore!) is due to documentation.
>> Not long big documents, not books, but little pieces :)
>> A paragraph per block, tops.
>>
>> Most, if not all, stuff outside the Cocoon core relates
>> to web applications and the sitemap. What I miss is some
>> overview. What functionality does each block offer? Why
>> and when do I need it? How does it relate to the sitemap?
>

> There is at least this list:
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=BlockDescriptions

OK, that's a nice start. Thanks.

Sandor

NEW! international master programme 'Content and Knowledge Engineering'
see: http://www.informationscience.nl/
My personal coordinates: http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/sandor/

"Our minds are harnessed by knowledge, by the hill and the will
to succeed". From: Fish, "Vigil in a wilderness of mirrors"