cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ivo Limmen <ivo.lim...@virgil.nl>
Subject Re: Do we cocoon have a good editor like asp.net
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:36:44 GMT
andi wrote:

>Dear all
>
>iam from .net developers , i want to suggetst to my boss to using cocoon,
>i have seen the sample from mr.ugo thank you,
>
>is there's a tool's for developing cforms using IDE.

There is no complete IDE for building Cocoon web applications, but I
know of a plug-in set for Eclipse for Cocoon called sunBow (Link:
http://www.s-und-n.de/sunshine/ccos/de/produkte/sunbow).  I saw that the
English version of the website is currently unavailable.
This plug-in will make building Cocoon web applications more easy but
there is a lot that can be done in this field.

>thank you
>
>best regards
>
>andi kusnadi

Ivo Limmen