cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Textor <jc.tex...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Low to zero-cost Cocoon hosting?
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:27:49 GMT
Derek,

the greatnet hosting service starts at eur 15 for a virtual server.
The cheapest cocoon hosting service I know is at http://www.starline-net.de/
("zis is german to" though :) and costs eur 10. A friend of mine hosts
his private page there and it works OK.
If bandwidth and stability are not so important, can't you have one of your
machines function as a cocoon server via dyndns-domain ?

Johannes