cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Eran Fuchs <e...@mdrm.com>
Subject Using Input Modules from within XSLT
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:46:54 GMT
Hi.
Does anybody know of a way to use input modules from within an XSL
stylesheet?
I have a 'presentation layer' stylesheet, which needs information from
several input modules (xml configuration files, date, random etc.), and
I do not wish to pass all of them as parameters from the sitemap,
every time I use that transformation.
Am I missing something? I can write my own helper function (which will
be used using a <xsl:value-of
select="java:com.blabla.utils.MyHelper.myfunction(blabla)"/>), but I
need a manager object, which I don't know how to get (from a function
'external' to the cocoon environment).

Thanks,
  Eran