cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Sitemap how to link the serialization result to an other generator ?
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 05:48:40 GMT
On 17.06.2004 15:25, Willy Reinhardt wrote:

> Hi,
> I tried to pre-processed an xsp (to set default value according i18n
> value) but I don't know how to link a serialized result to another
> generator
> The procedure I need is:
>
> 1) match an xsp request
> 2) read and generate sax event as with any xml file
> 3) Transform using i18n transformer
> 4) Serialize to xml
> 5) Get the serialized output
> 6) Use the serialized data's as entry of serverpage generator
> 7) xsl to html
>
> My problem is I don't know how to do the steps 5 and 6.
>
> The following sitemap sample code illustrate what I am trying to do
>
> <map:match pattern="menu.xsp">
>   <map:generate type="file" src="xsp/menu.xsp"/>
>   <map:transform type="i18n">
>     <map:parameter name="locale" value="{../locale}" />
>   </map:transform>
>   <map:serialize type="xml"/>

>   <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/menu.xsp"/>
>   <map:transform type="xslt" src="style/menu-html.xsl"/>
>   <map:serialize type="html"/>
> </map:match>

The second pipeline must fetch the content of the first one by using
cocoon:/ pseudo protocol. It results in an internal request that is
again matched in the sitemap. For the above it should be
<map:generate type="serverpages" src="cocoon:/menu.xsp"/>
as the matcher of the first pipeline is just "menu.xsp".

Joerg