cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <san...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: Experience with using an IDE to develop/debug Cocoon stuff??
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:43:11 GMT

Hi again,

OK. All of this mostly works like a charm. Thanks! I'm impressed with
the progress in Java tools.
Haven't looked at this sort of stuff for a while.

One issue remains:
You say the compilation output for my own project, depending on Cocoon,
should be 'WEB-INF\classes' .
I assume you mean 'WEB-INF\classes' beneath the Cocoon build directory?

But this can't be set, because this output directory would overlap with
the Cocoon project workspace.
Eventually, I'll have to merge the Cocoon stuff with my project. How can
this be done if output directories
cannot be overlapping?? Somehow the two are interfering with each other....

I'd appreciate your help with this final question :)

Cheers,
Sandor