cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: executing extern binary-file with flow
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:35:13 GMT
Hi Freddy,

I don't know if this is possible, but surely the first line should be:

var myRuntime = Packages.java.lang.Runtime.getRuntime();

There is no constructor for the Runtime class.

John

Freddy wrote:
> I'm trying to execute an extern binary file by flow. But I don't have an
> idea how to realize this. Is it possible at all?
>
> So far, I tried something like
> 	var myRuntime = new Packages.java.lang.Runtime();
> 	var myProcess = nwe myRuntime.exec("/bin/echo test");
>
> But I get the Errormessage "Java constructor for "java.lang.Runtime"
> with arguments "" not found." but there exists a constructor without any
> paramters.
>
> I hope someone can help and give me a few hints.
>
> Freddy

  Jentro Technologies GmbH
  John L. Webber, Software Development
  Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 M√ľnchen
  Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
  Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may
otherwise be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient
only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by
reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete this message
and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its
contents. Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing
or otherwise making use of the information is strictly prohibited. Thank
you.