cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson ...@marcello.no>
Subject Calling the flow object model objects from java classes?
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:14:17 GMT
Hello,

I have some flowscripts with a lot of businesslogic in them. I really
want to limit flowscript code to "controller" code; so I'm encapsulating
the businesslogic in java objects which are called from the flowscripts.

At a few points in the java code I need to access some attributes in the
calling flowscripts current 'cocoon.session'.
I wonder if it is possible to access cocoon.session in my
"flowscript-called" java objects?

(I've tried to simply pass the FOM session to the java methods, but that
didn't work very well... :)

-Thomas Nilsson