cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Roberts Pakalns <robe...@mikrotik.com>
Subject Re: jai or jimi
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 19:49:35 GMT
The result is the same. I generated the fop output and saved it to an
xml file, then, using a static fop version, at first there was an error:

[INFO] JAI support was not installed (read: not present at build time).
Trying to use Jimi instead
[ERROR] Error while creating area : Error creating FopImage object
(file:/c:/programs/tomcat50/webapps/webapp/root/resource/img/jpg/framerelay1.png)
: Jimi image library not available
[INFO] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer

Then I copied the jimi-1.0.jar to fop-0.20.5 dir and the pdf generated
successfully! Finally I saw a .png image!:)

[INFO] JAI support was not installed (read: not present at build time).
Trying to use Jimi instead
[INFO] [2]
[INFO] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer

Can't be better!:) So maybe there is another way how to implement the
jimi-1.0.jar in cocoon?

Thanks,
Roberts