cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [cforms] How to paginate widgets inside a repeater?
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 09:21:26 GMT
Vilya Harvey wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm fairly new to Cocoon and already very impressed with it, but have
> run across an issue I'm not sure how to solve. I've looked in the FAQ
> and HowTo sections as well as the resource links, but haven't been
> able to find anything. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> I have a form, using CForms, with a repeater. I'd like to paginate
> it's contents, but I can't figure out how. As far as I can tell, the
> PaginationTransformer can't handle this use case (although I'd love to
> be wrong about that). What would be the best way of moving forward
> with this?

In my limited knowledge, I would say that you don't want to paginate in
your repeater, you want to paginate in your binding between repeater and
business objects. Your repeater shows just a range of entries from your
business objects, but the repeater is always complete in itself.

Regards, Upayavira