cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vilya Harvey <vi...@lineone.net>
Subject [cforms] How to paginate widgets inside a repeater?
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 09:05:37 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm fairly new to Cocoon and already very impressed with it, but have run
across an issue I'm not sure how to solve. I've looked in the FAQ and HowTo
sections as well as the resource links, but haven't been able to find
anything. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a form, using CForms, with a repeater. I'd like to paginate it's
contents, but I can't figure out how. As far as I can tell, the
PaginationTransformer can't handle this use case (although I'd love to be
wrong about that). What would be the best way of moving forward with this?

Thanks in advance,
Vil.
--
             __