cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: Not bound error
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 07:05:23 GMT
This means that the session-context namespace isn't declared in the
xsp:page element. But as far as I know, the session-context module can
only be used in the sitemap (I'm not an expert, so I might be wrong
about this).

In general, though, this "not bound" error means a namespace declaration
is missing in the xsp:page element.

Oro smith wrote:
> Im getting the error:
>
> The prefix "session-context" for element "session-context:getxml" is not bound.
>
> Where is the error actually?
>
> This is the xsp.
>
> <xsp:page
>            language="java"
>           xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
>            xmlns:util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0"
>           xmlns:xsp-session-fw="http://apache.org/xsp/session-fw/1.0">
>
> <data1>
> <session-context:getxml context="authentication" path="/authentication/ID"/>
> </data1>
>
> </xsp:page>

  Jentro Technologies GmbH
  John L. Webber, Software Development
  Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 M√ľnchen
  Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
  Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may
otherwise be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient
only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by
reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete this message
and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its
contents. Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing
or otherwise making use of the information is strictly prohibited. Thank
you.