cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Irfan Hamid <irfan.ha...@enst.fr>
Subject Re: Problem running Cocoon 2.0.4 with Tomcat 5.0.25 (solved with older versions)
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 01:18:11 GMT
Hi,

I got a book by Lajos Moczar called Cocoon Developer's Handbook. In the
book he has explained installation using Cocoon 2.0.3, Tomcat 4.0.5 and
JDK 1.3. So I also downloaded Cocoon 2.0.3 and Tomcat 4.0.5. Well I
followed it step by step and Cocoon is finally up and running. Since I
only have to use it for a graduate project in multimedia publishing it
doesn't really bother me that I'm not using bleeding edge technology.
Thanks everyone for all your help. Feels good to know there's people out
there ready to lend a hand :)

Regards,
Irfan.

PS: I'll send out a link to the project when it's finished, if all goes
as planned, it should be pretty cool ;)