cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Styling the fi:label ?
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 00:05:27 GMT
On 08.06.2004 16:33, Derek Hohls wrote:

> Yes, thanks, that's what I did - none of the text
> that I entered alongside *any* of them seemed to
> make any difference - not sure why??

Maybe the stylesheet was simply not reloaded. Though the caching is
based also on the included stylesheets by default this does not always
work for me and I'm not the only one:

> Ideally I'd
> like one central match that is called from each
> location so all the code processing can take place
> there (rather than the logic being duplicated),
> but I am obviously missing something really
> simple in trying to change things...

I have done some changes to the stylesheet so that all labels are now
processed in two templates: one generating <label>, the other one
generating just text output. There are still some special cases (search
for ':label' on the file), e.g. for generating <option>s which I do not
have collected at one place.

Joerg