cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Internationalised text not being updated?
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:57:55 GMT
On 04.06.2004 15:44, Derek Hohls wrote:

> Perhaps one coffeeee too many?!
>
> Where/how do I check server "time settings"....
>
> For my local testing I am just using Tomcat, but
> for production it will be Apache/Tomcat.

I meant the system specific date/time settings. You can do it in the
BIOS or on the command line. I could imagine that if the file time stamp
is in the future the cache invalidation does not happen correctly. (We
had similar issues on systems where the webapp dir mounted via NFS had a
different time than the server - but already long ago.) Now that I have
the same behaviour for i18n and cforms samples like you I would exclude
it from the list of suspects.

Joerg