cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Blank space in the documents name
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:48:56 GMT
On 04.06.2004 14:18, Lionel Crine wrote:

> I have some documents on my disk which have blank space in their name.
>
> I 'm doing a process with xinclude. Thus, I send the names in the URL.

Is this xinclude hard coded or generated on the fly, i.e. do you type
the URLs with spaces or %20 or is it generated/transformed?

> If the blank spaces are not replaced by %20, the documents are not
> retrieve. So I made an xslt doing that.

In theory you should not need to do it, this should be hidden from the
Cocoon user. But I don't know what is implemented.

> But then, I record (with my own transformer) them again on the server
> and they still have the %20.

Unfortunately I don't understand the last sentence.

Joerg