cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Hugo Marcelino - MultiValueField : Cocoon Forms in Cocoon 215
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 11:14:37 GMT
On 03.06.2004 19:25, Hugo Miguel S. V. Marcelino wrote:

> I have a coplet that contains the "new" cocoon forms ( once Woody ) and in the
> form i use the multivaluefields that will became in two boxs separated with
> buttons that transfer the selections made, form one to another box.

Also called "double-listbox". Isn't it?

> My problem is when i double click in one option that would change to another
> box, i get an error in the javascript. (*options.length is null or not an
> object*).

But this is client side and has nothing to do with cforms itself, isn't
it? I fixed an error with on-change for the double-listbox, but this was
before 2.1.5:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=108431547719526&w=4. Do
you know where the error happens (file, line)? Does the form1 sample
work for you (don't know if it was action or flow)?

Joerg