cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Stöckel <Matthias.Stoec...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Read Only PDF
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 07:46:28 GMT
Hi Martin,

I think there is no way to prohibit the user from saving a pdf file. You
can disable only the printing, copy and editing feature.
But with encryption enabled it isn't so easy to modifiy the file after
it has been saved. There are some tools which can actually crack this
encryption within a short time, but for normal use this shouldn't matter.
Did you have a look at the FOP page and did you install a crypto provider?
Cheers
   Matthias