cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problems with precomile xsp's (Cocoon 2.1.5)
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:41:14 GMT
There's a method processURL(String uri, OutputStream stream) that never
worked because you got a 'Error: please specify at least one starting
URI' error. Therefore, I moved the location of this error to a more
appropriate place. It seems that the move wasn't as successful as I had
hoped. I'll look into a fix. In the meantime, you should be able to use
the contents of org.apache.cocoon.bean from 2.1.4 within 2.1.5, and all
should work.

Can you log this as a bug on Bugzilla?

Regards, Upayavira