cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson>
Subject Determining the current coccon\http request using current session id?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 07:51:32 GMT
Restating an earlier question more generally:

I need to instantiate a java class. This class contains a reference to
the session that instantiated it. When methods in this class are called,
they should be able to reference the current http request \ or cocoon
flowscript function (for various reasons).

Is there a way to determine current httprequest or cocoon function,
based only on a reference to the current session?

(Regarding the orginal question: For some reasons we need to maintain
and access the language "dictionaries" for our project in a database,
not an xml dictionary as with i18n. So yes, my question still stands.. :)