cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: INTSTALL.txt
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 05:59:06 GMT
Colin Paul Adams dijo:

>     Antonio> Have you another ant installed in the system?  Have you
>

> Yes:
>
> locate ant.jar
> /home/colin/cocoon-2.1.5/legal/ant.jar.license.txt
> /home/colin/cocoon-2.1.5/tools/lib/ant.jar
> /usr/share/ant/lib/ant.jar
> /usr/share/java/ant.jar
> /usr/share/java/catalina-ant.jar
> /usr/share/tomcat/server/lib/catalina-ant.jar
> /usr/share/tomcat/common/lib/ant.jar

I guess the ANT at /usr/share is installed by Fedora. I rechecked the
enviroments variables you posted. I noted the PATH contains 2 times some
paths:

/opt/SmartEiffel/bin
/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_04/bin
(others)

While I think it cannot "hurt". Please, "clean" it.

>     Antonio> some jars in your endorsed dir?
>
> Only what is shipped by cocoon 2.1.5 (that is, they are in the cocoon
> lib/endorsed).

I mean endersed jars in

/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_04/jre/lib/endorsed

Another question:

What version returns if you run:

java -version.

Also try to remove this variables:

JAVA_PATH=/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_04
JDK_HOME=/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_04

(I never used them and I don't know why are needed) run:

unset JAVA_PATH
unset JDK_HOME

BTW, you downloaded j2sdk from Sun? How you installed it?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo