cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Picasso <oscgoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject SqlTransformer => Excption with Jboss
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:45:22 GMT
Hi,

I've installed cocoon-2.1.5 on a newly installed Jboss-3.2.4.

I've tried to use the SqlTransformer example in samples/blocks but I get the
following Exception:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: SQLTransformer: Not expecting a start execute
query element

I tried the same sample with Tomcat 5 and it works fine.

I thought it had something to do with the parsers.
I deleted xercesImpl.jar and xml-apis.jar from jboss/lib.
I copied also xml-apis.jar, xalan-2.6.0.jar and xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar from the
cocoon distribution into jboss/lib.

Some time ago it solved some problems that looks similar.

However this time it didn't solve anything. I get the same Exception.

Any idea?

Oscar