cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Terry Brick <terry_brick2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "{../0}" "{../../locale}" - What is this stuff???
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:33:09 GMT
Thanks everybody for you help.  Things are much clearer now.  I think the problem was exacerbated
by the fact that I could not figure out why some of my patterns weren't matching in sitemap.
 It
kept telling me that it couldn't find a pipeline match on my calls.  So I kept thinking there
was
something wrong with my patterns.  Turns out I didn't have serializers in the pipeline so
Cocoon
was giving me a misleading error message.  It was finding the pipeline all along, it just
wasn't
returning anything through the serializer so it acts as if it was never found.  Anyway, things
are
looking up today :)