cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Terry Brick <terry_brick2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: "{../0}" "{../../locale}" - What is this stuff???
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:59:34 GMT
Well I think I'm tracking this stuff down little by little.  It looks like {0} represents the
*entire* matched value (minus the path).
So, for example, if the match pattern was "*.xml" and the URL was http://foo/bar/simple.xml,
then
{0} would equal "simple.xml".
I'm still trying to figure out from my first example why has {../0} and {../../locale} when
it
seems like they should be at the same level... I'll report the results of my findings if I
find
any after some more trial & error in the hopes that it will help somebody else.

--- Terry Brick <terry_brick2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the link, that helped me understand the basics of the 'path' structure the
variables
> are referring to.
> I'm trying hard to understand this before posting such basic questions to the list...
I really