cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Struts Developer <struts_develo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cocoon with existing Struts application
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 05:57:29 GMT

Hi All,

Our current application is using STXX with Struts1.0.2
and now we need
to use cocoon for some other stuff in the same
application.
In order to use Cocoon with Struts we need to use
cocoonplugin and
STXX and Cocoonplugin doesn't work together coz of
request processor
chaining.

Now the problem that I m facing is the existing Action
classes
generates the DOM after talking to EJB layer and STXX
transformer
renders the data saved in request object using
saveDocument method.

In our case we are trying to remove STXX and start
using cocoonplugin
with struts. Pls help me in understanding how to pass
the dynamically
generated XML DOM to Cocoon tranformers without
rewriting all the
action classes and xsl according to cocoon framework.

I appriciate your help.

Thanks in advance.