cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Terry Brick <terry_brick2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is this good practice? [Was - Re: Newbie: How to capture XMLfrom custom class? ]
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 15:04:53 GMT
Turns out escapeXml it doesn't work :(  It's just ignored.  Yeah, it would definitely be nice
implement.  I browsed the source code for a few minutes.  I didn't see the correct entry point,
but I didn't really know where to look.  Almost seems like it's being done at the Jexl/Jxpath
level, but I really don't know.
Anyway, it seems like that should be pretty important to option to have.... since cocoon is
so
heavily XML based.

--- Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@gmx.de> wrote:
> On 03.06.2004 17:35, Terry Brick wrote:
>
> > Thanks everybody for the tips, it has been very helpful.  Regarding the <jx:out>
tag and XML
> > escaping....  I read up on JXT a little and it appears that the tags either mimic
JSTL or
> based on
> > JSTL.  In which case, <out> tag of JSTL has an excapeXML="yes/no" attribute.
 Would that work