cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi>
Subject blogger-api and xml-rpc
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:56:36 GMT
Hi,

I was looking (and not finding) server implementation in cocoon for
blogger api. There are several client's already available which can do
blogger api XML-RPC so I wanted to have a server (naturally). Could not
find any, so I started to think. Cocoon is XML-beast and blogs are xml
and api is XML-RPC.

So I was thinking of creating server with cocoon, but head up with a
problem - there seems not to be xml-rpc support in cocoon, I'm I right?

Anyone looked into this xml-rpc or blogger thing?

- Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *