cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Calendar sample
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:05:52 GMT
Il giorno 25/giu/04, alle 00:44, Colin Paul Adams ha scritto:

> I will also need to get the month and year parameters from the query
> string. What would be involved in adding a <use-request-parameters>
> like the xslt transformer can take?

Why would you want to do that? You can do:

         <map:generate type="calendar">
           <map:parameter name="month" value="{request-param:year}"/>
           <map:parameter name="year" value="{request-param:year}"/>
        </map:generate>

The set of parameters that you might pass to the generator is fairly
small and I don't see much need for what you're proposing. Now that I
think of it, it would even be better if the year and month were encoded
in the "src" attribute, instead as parameters, like this:

   <map:generate type="calendar"
src="{request-param:year}/{request-param:year}"/>

WDYT?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/