cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@soociety.com>
Subject Re: cl:links in cachingURI coplet ?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 07:46:53 GMT
Hi Roy,

Outside the portal maybe means calling a pipeline from a sitemap that is
not mounted by the portal sitemap, or child of portal sitemap, but not
sure.

I personnally passed to bookmarks!
However, i made a quick try for you, Chris was right, you need to add
the copletId in the cl:link like this :

<cl:link coplet="test-coplet" path="attributes/param"
value="tets"></cl:link>

I didn't check the link but i don't have the exception below (using head
cvs, that could be another reason since event-link-transformer has
changed too).

Phil

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 10:40, roy huang wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>     I meet the similar situation.I don't understand "calling your pipeline from outside
the portal".How to define a pipeline called in a portal ? And what need to do if I call a
pipeline outside a portal? Can you describe it more in detail?