cocoon-users mailing list archives

From d...@free.fr
Subject Re: Cocoon and WAP problems
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 07:24:42 GMT
Quoting Oro smith <orosmith@sify.com>:

> i tried
>
>      <map:match pattern="test.wml">
>      <map:read src="test.wml"/>
>      </map:match>
>
> and it works for url mail/test.wml in both the phone and the emulator !
> What does this mean?
>
> Now im trying to debug the wml pages using Nokia's nmit.
>
> Im wondering if the problem has something to do with session. There is a
> folder called authentication-fw in webapp > samples which i have not included
> in my webapp > mail folder.
> The authentication-fw folder contains a sitemap.xmap and flow.xmap.
>
> Basically all the information i need to get my application working is there
> in the 'mail' folder in webapp directory. Do i need to include other folders
> also....like authentication-fw etc...??

i don't know exactly what you intent to do. Just be really cautious with the
wml code you generate : wap browsers are really 'touchy' compared to web
browsers. Most of the time they will fail displaying your page on any single
tag/attribute/namespace they don't know (ie. that does not belong the WML spec).

regards