cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oro smith <orosm...@sify.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon and WAP problems
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 07:39:29 GMT
I get the error "invalid wml code" when i tested it in the wap emulator available at tagtag.com.On
the mobile phone i get the error "Unable to fetch response". I get no error with the opera
web browser though.

This is actual flow:

1. login page is displayed for mail/login.wml.

2. After logging in the inbox is displayed.
    url :mail/mail/mail.wml

3. I click on some mail for it to be displayed.....and the error: invalid wml page.
this is the url corresponding to the mail display page.
mail/mail/mail.wml?cmd=cat-message-by-id&id=3

The sitemap corresponding to the error page is :

<map:when test="cat-message-by-uid">
<map:transform src="stylesheets/mail-message2document.xsl"/>
        </map:when>

The mail-message2document.xsl starts like this:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  xmlns:page="http://apache.org/cocoon/paginate/1.0"
  xmlns:mail="http://apache.org/cocoon/mail/1.0"
  exclude-result-prefixes="xsl page"

I tried to omit the xml declaration,but it doesnt work.

plz help.
Smith.

Quoting  joerg.heinicke@gmx.de: