cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oro smith <orosm...@sify.com>
Subject XSP
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 06:45:16 GMT
I have the session_prop action inside the auth_login action. I retrieve the user id for the
current session and store it in a parameter 'userid'.

How can this userid be accessed from an XSP page?

The sitemap action is given below.

 <map:act type="auth-login">
 <map:parameter name="handler" value="demohandler"/>
          <map:parameter name="parameter_name" value="{request-param:username}"/>
          <map:redirect-to uri="protected"/>

            <map:act type="session-prop">
            <map:parameter name="userid" value="{ID}"/>
            <map:parameter name="password" value="{password}"/>
            </map:act>

        </map:act>