cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@soociety.com>
Subject Re: Discussion Forum App based on Cocoon
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 08:26:07 GMT
Hi all,

We are working on adapting MVNForum inside cocoon!
We proceeded like this :
modifications it works.
- Model: We used the MVN beans as is
- Control: That's the main thing, we need to adapt everything here,
mostly adapt the initializations made on MVN servlet, rewrite URL
mappings in a sitemap, adapt request parameters & attributes stuff.

Any question ... and also any suggestion wecomed !
Specially :
- I wonder if JSP Generator is robust?
- If you guys are developing a Forum with better Cocoon tools : Flow,
OJB etc.. can you tell the functionalities you plan to implement, then
it would be preferable for us to wait for you committers :-)

Regards,

Phil