cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: New debugging tool
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 17:51:34 GMT
just fyi: another option is Cocoon's profiler. This requires only to
change the pipeline implementation (<map:pipeline
type="profiling-noncaching"> or something like that) and will then
automatically record everything going through the pipelines. You can
then browse the results via a web interface. See the profiler block for
examples.