cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Wouter Westendorp" <w.westend...@vpro.nl>
Subject XML serializer returns wrong mime-type with JSP Generator
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:00:19 GMT
Hi all,

I use the following sitemap fragment to retrieve xml formatted contents
from a JSP page, transform it and return it to the client as XML:

<map:match pattern="**.ext">
<map:generate type="jsp" src="{1}.jsp"/>

<map:transform src="stylesheets/page2ext.xslt">
	<map:parameter name="contextPath"
value="{request:contextPath}"/>
</map:transform>

<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

This works fine, except for the returned mime-type. Instead of returning
the 'text/xml' mime-type (as expected by the XML serializer that does
have the 'mime-type="text/xml"' attribute), Cocoon returns a 'text/html'
mime-type.

I think this 'text/html' mime-type comes from the JSP Generator,
although I'm not for sure. Does anybody know how I can overwrite the
returned mime-type within Cocoon?

Thanking you in advance,

	Wouter Westendorp