cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Daly" <fd...@cit.ie>
Subject UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [xsp]
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:46:17 GMT
 Thanks Antonio,

 I tried the latest version but I got an error when I attempted to run
 Jetty - the java.exe couldn't be found.  I couldn't see the cocoon
 samples subsequently when running Tomcat.

 I eventually got the older cocoon to work and will work with that
 until the pressure is off.

 Frank

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege.
Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email
address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The
Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and
is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete
record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.