cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Willy Reinhardt" <wreinha...@novell.com>
Subject Different behavior when Cocoon is deployed as WAR archive
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 12:29:13 GMT
Hi,

I am using:
- Cocoon 2.1.4
- JBoss 3.2.3
- JDK 1.4.2_40
- Linux Suse

I also test with
- Cocoon 2.1.4
- WebLogic 8.1
- JDK 1.4.2_40
- Windows 2000

I work during development with cocoon as exploded directory under my application server. Now
for testing environnement I create a war archive deployed on same server but as war archive.
I have some XSL with following declaration:
xmlns:xf="http://apache.org/cocoon/jxforms/1.0" exclude-result-prefixes="xalan">

With exploded version it work fine but from WAR archive I got exception {Unable to get transformer
handler for:...} with cause:
cause: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Impossible de résoudre le préfixe de l'espace de noms :
xalan (Impossible to solve the namespace xalan)

If I remove from XSL declaration exclude-result-prefixes="xalan" it work again (but this isn't
a good solution)

Anyone has an idea why and how can I solve this ?

Thanks

Willy