cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Is this a use case for learning flow?
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 07:36:56 GMT
I would like to be able to apply Cocoon flow (and, ideally, forms)
to an existing "use case".

I have a reporting tool that allows a user to make a series of
choices about what info to print from a database.  Each page
in the series  is dependant on previous choices made.  Choices
are made from forms with relatively simple options (check boxes,
drop down lists) .  At the moment info is passed to and from a
number of "disconnected" XSP pages, using a "home grown" version
of a generic forms builder.

Does this sound like a suitable candidate? (Obviuosly the new approach
should generate the same results as the old, albeit in a different
way!)

Thanks
Derek

PS Anyone got any suggestions on how to implement a "jump back to
point X" option that can allow a user to simply go back to any step in
the
sequence of choices without using a back button...

believed to be clean.