cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Vote: to unify, or not to unify - results
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 07:01:22 GMT
I was hoping it would be in Version 2.1.5, which I was
planning to download next week....

Does it also address the issue of documentation?

>>> bdelacretaz@apache.org 2004/05/05 08:42:45 AM >>>
Le 5 mai 04, à 08:16, Derek Hohls a écrit :

> ...The concept seems simple enough - but are we actually able
> to do it??

Did you look at the new supersonic block already?
It's supposed to give a good overview of Cocoon to beginners (but
requires Cocoon to be installed as many things are dynamic).

-Bertrand

believed to be clean.