cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: using Cocoon: chinese government agencies
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 06:13:40 GMT
Sorry, I have to smile at this; is it really possible that the Chinese
are ardent supporters of the ultimate capitalist monopoly?

If so, more proof that suits rule!
[http://info.astrian.net/jargon/terms/s/suit.html]

>>> GSchultz@commerce.state.wi.us 2004/05/03 04:22:41 PM >>>
How can you tell they are using Cocoon? if they truly are using Cocoon
this
would help me quite a bit. I work for an economic development agency
that
just participated in a trade mission to China. Our management is
somewhat
skeptical of using Cocoon because it isn't Microsoft. if I could show
them
evidence of Chinese government or a Chinese agency using Cocoon it
would
help my cause greatly.

Gary T. Schultz
Web Technical Administrator / GIS Coordinator
Wisconsin Department of Commerce
6th Floor
P.O. Box 7970
Madison, WI